ASC Steel Deck is committed to environmental stewardship and leading the way to healthier built living spaces.
As the market continues to evolve and respond to changing building designs and construction methods, ASC Steel Deck is prepared to contribute to innovative green designs, which leads to healthier constructed communities for all to enjoy.
ASC Steel Deck pursued and completed a cradle-to-gate life cycle assessment of its supply chain and a material health assessment of its products, thus answering the call for transparency.
To stay on the cutting-edge in sustainability, ASC Steel Deck became the first in the industry to provide the following:
- Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration(s) (EPD)
- Third-Party verified Health Product Declarations (HPD) for its portfolio of products
- Third-Party verified Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products
Your Partner for Sustainable Building Solutions
Building owners and architects have a partner in ASC Steel Deck. To support your projects, we have completed a comprehensive assessment of how our products can contribute to green building certification programs.
Let us know your design requirements for any of the following:
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- LEED v4
- Green Globe
- Living Building Challenge (LBC)
- Other green building rating systems
The design community can rely on ASC Steel Deck for simple and clear documentation on how our products can contribute points and achieve your green building certifications.
Contact your ASC Steel Deck Sales Representative today for more information.