Riveted vs. Welded
ASC Steel Deck’s Smooth Series™ Cellular Deck is a clean attachment solution for cellular deck products.
Smooth Series Cellular Deck product line provides clean beam-to-pan rivet attachments and eliminates the issue of unsightly burn marks created by the traditional welded attachments.
Features and Benefits include:
- No more burn marks, no more field touch-ups required…saving on labor costs and time.
- Specifying Smooth Series Cellular Deck with a factory-applied primer, saving on labor costs and time to field apply primer and touch-up of burn marks.
- Rivets offered in galvanized coating and white finish, complementing our Prime Shield® primer gray and white finishes.
- Smooth Series Cellular Deck rivet attachments are flush with the exposed bottom surface, omitting visible “bumps” associated with welded attachments.
- High-quality rivet attachments are uniformly repeated along the deck profile, offering an aesthetically pleasing exposed structural steel design.
- Meets performance and capacity requirements in accordance with AISI S100-12 and AISI S310 and SDI Design Standards.
Learn more by clicking HERE or watching the videos below!
Contact us at 800-726-272 for more information or CLICK HERE
ASC Steel Deck is committed to providing the highest quality products and services in the steel deck industry. With extensive independent testing by an accredited third party, we ensure our products comply with today’s stringent building codes.